Assessment of Water Quality and Aquatic Biology in the Lower Boise River and Selected Tributaries
To Learn More
- Fish On-Line: Access biological data collected prior to 2011
- BioData: Access biological data collected since 2011
- Water Quality Watch: Access real-time water temperature for selected sites
- StreamStats: Obtain streamflow statistics, drainage-basin characteristics, and other information for user-selected sites on streams
- Hardy, Mark A., Parliman, D.J., and O'Dell, Ivalou., 2005, Status of and changes in water quality monitored for the Idaho Statewide Surface-Water-Quality Network, 1989-2002: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2005-5033, 66 p. plus 3 apps.
- Hortness, Jon E., and Werner, Douglas C., 1999, Stream channel cross sections for a reach of the Boise River in Ada County, Idaho: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 99-211, 100 p.
- Maret, Terry R., 1997, Characteristics of fish assemblages and related environmental variables for streams of the Upper Snake River Basin, Idaho and Western Wyoming, 1993-95: U.S. Geological Survey Water Resources Investigations Report 1997-4087, 50 p.
- Maret, Terry R., MacCoy, Dorene E., Skinner, Kenneth D., Moore, Susan E., and O'Dell, Ivalou, 2001, Evaluation of macroinvertebrate assemblages in Idaho rivers using multimetric and multivariate techniques, 1996-98: U.S. Geological Survey Water Resources Investigations Report 2001-4145, 69 p.
- Maret, Terry R., and Ott, Douglas S., 2003, Assessment of fish assemblages and minimum sampling effort required to determine biotic integrity of large river in southern Idaho, 2002: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 2003-4274, 16 p.
- Mebane, Christopher A., Maret, Terry R., and Hughes, Robert M., 2003, An index of biological integrity (IBI) for Pacific Northwest rivers: Transactions of the American Fisheries Society, v. 132, no. 2, p. 234-261.